Thursday, October 20, 2005

Home Not So Sweet Home

No one can ever fault me for being unpatriotic for all those miles i've clocked on frequent flyer, i always bring a piece of home with me and still end up coming home. I love my home. No earthquakes, no hurricanes, no terrorist bombings. Home is in the peaceful gated community not unlike Stepford Wives', surrounded by charming landscaping with not a leaf out of place. Outside of those walls beyond the cctv range however, a more grotesque vista hides its ugly truth under denial and lush greenery.

Could i have misinterpreted the recent promise of a safe and better "home" under a more transparent government?? where i've been conditioned to understand that politicians pass bills that serve to cater to the greater good of the people and policemen served to protect the people from harm...or have i been living in an all too ideal world of my own, in denial of the reality bites of it.

http://corrupted-malaysia.blogspot.com/2005/10/drug-bust-jails-22-innocents.html

This is absolutely deplorable. Disgraceful. Shameful.
My Prime Minister promised me a corrupt-free country. Where is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home