Tuesday, October 04, 2005


This is the whole reason of foregoing my precious beauty zz to survive 5 hours of bus ride at 8.45am to get to this point right here. Ah-huh, the circus was in town on my b'day. You don't have to know french to get it but you gotta be in the totally right frame of mind to appreciate it, mon ami. Oui, Cirque du Soleil takes Alice thru a warped, suicidal Wonderland with Quidam. Hey, she chose the blue pill, not me but man, what a trip. And to top it all, i had to pinch myself to ensure i'm not still tripping during half-time break when a certain mon cherie who hates singing sang a birthday greeting on an LD call from Munich. Mates, i'm telling u again, my life's just as much a trip as urs minus the wawa *grin* Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home